2.3

I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart.About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair from their web site because they did not have my model.

It has been 3 months since I contacted them for the first time and I am still waiting for them to reply to me informing me that the new shoes they asked me to select are on the way.

These were my 3rd pair of Merrell shoes and probably my last.

In my correspondence with them I have included all the emails between Merrell and myself and I keep on being passed around between reps with no result.I firmly believe that my Merrell shoes are gone for good and so is my trust in the Merrell name.

Ben in New West, BC, Canada

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Merrell and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about merrell moab shoes from Merrell was i did not like it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Merrell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Merrell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Merrell?

Comments

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #1349969

Have the same complaint ,poor customer service, contacted them a month ago, nothing heard, Contacted them again telling them I will not buy another pair. Verrrrry poooooooor service.